1. Get healthy and get to my ideal weight in 09!
2. Finish renovating my house. I'm tired already.
3. Get better job.
4. Eliminate credit card debt.
5. Be happier.
6. Take more pictures.
7. Spend less money overall.
8. Go back to Uni.
9. Sever ties with old friends who do me no good.
10. Finish everything in my Ravelry projects section.
These are what I'm shooting for. I also want to save up enough money to go to my friend's wedding in Japan this fall. So we'll see how that goes. Wish me luck! A friend of mine also asked me to come visit them in England. Sounds fine with me. Room would be free but I'd need to pay my way over and buy food and if I wanted to get anything while I was there of course that would be my responsibility. I doubt it will happen this year but perhaps in 2010. Another friend will be going to Paris and has asked me along. We'd be staying with her cousin so again room would be free. Of course Germany is a mere train ride away so I assume when we do go we'd need to spend at least a night or two there and perhaps another night or two in Spain. She wants a two week vacation. Which in most countries is fine and easy enough I suppose but considering the average employee in the United States only gets two weeks off per year it's nearly impossible for me. A friend of mine living in Germany last year got something like two months off. That's crazy!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment