Sunday, October 19, 2008

Phantom Limb!

No not the Venture brother version but where something gets cut off and you still feel it kind. Every now and then the place where my tonsils used to be just tickles and it makes me wonder if my body secretly misses them.

Grandmother fell today and broke her wrist. She refused to go to the hospital at first but after much poking and prodding she finally complied. It's just a fracture not huge not hairline just is. It's really scary. She's 76 and doesn't pick up her feet when she walks. She sort of shuffles. I'm trying to get her to break that habit but what can one person do. I worry about her a lot. I'm glad I was home and could be insistent. It's strange to be in the situation where I'm having to push her to do what's good for her. It's just frustrating.

Harris Tweed socks halfway done, friend's birthday two days away, chance of him getting them on his birthday ZERO. Sorry just not happening. I really need to move past socks. But they just feel so nice :)

See below:



And this is the boyfriend's reaction:

No comments: